We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
When you join our team as a Stocker, you’ll be responsible for stocking, organizing new incoming inventory and safely operating machinery. You’ll play an important role in providing an excellent shopping experience by making sure product displays are merchandised, expertly displayed and available to our customers.
- Stock shelves and rotate product properly to guarantee fresh product is available for the customer
- Follow merchandising planograms to create excellently merchandised displays
- Organizes new inventory, removes and breaks down empty boxes
- Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to store management
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry and walk about the store
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A