We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our District Managers are an integral part of the organization. Responsible for managing millions of dollars and providing hands-on leadership to their own districts, our district managers have the chance to make a true impact on our company. Key responsibilities included running up to five stores within a designated district, leading store personnel and making decisions to drive business results.
District Managers begin their ALDI career by completing a thorough year-long training program. The program is a hands-on learning experience that immerses new hires in the day-to-day operations of ALDI and exposes them to the entire business. While in training you will work closely with a peer advisor and executives throughout the division.
- Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of store personnel
- Ability to organize and conduct group meetings as well as facilitate group involvement
- Knowledge of human resource management related to recruitment, selection, training, development, motivation, retention and separation
- Proficient in managing conflict through skills and selecting the most appropriate approach to mediate disagreements
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and effectively prioritizes and completes activities consistent with expected deadlines and goals
- Skilled in negotiating using compromise, persuasion, rationale and diplomacy to arrive at satisfactory conclusions
- Knowledge of the products, services and systems at ALDI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macon, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A