You’ve probably heard a lot about our Graduate Area Manager Programme by now – that we thrive on giving graduates unparalleled exposure, training and support. And it can be hard work. Which is all true, and that’s why we’re on the lookout for a passionate and driven Graduate Area Manager to join the team in our Cardiff region, which covers South Wales and the South West of England.
- Understanding our business model and the ins and outs of store life.
- Hitting targeting and controlling processes.
- Motivating your team and ensuring they have what they need to achieve their goals.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores.
- Working on personal and team projects, building relationships and solving problems.
- Engage with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks and providing support as required.
- Prioritises workload in a changing environment and escalate as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
- 2:1 Degree in any discipline.
- 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels.
- UK driving licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Leadership skills.
- Open minded individual.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coventry, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A