We’re known for our award-winning products and great prices, but there’s so much more to our success. Our National Buying Administration Team stay ahead of the game, providing comprehensive and professional administrative support to help the wider business. And as we continue to grow, it’s more important than ever that we have an amazing team to ensure the rollout of our new HR system runs seamlessly, which is why we’re on the lookout for a motivated National Buying Administration Assistant.
You’ll work alongside members of the National Buying Administration Team, as well as the wider Buying Department, on numerous tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department from a personnel perspective. This includes the processing of paperwork for new starters and leavers (including training plans), liaising with payroll and being a key person for any personnel queries for the department.
- Liaise with colleagues at all levels within the department confidently.
- Multi-task and work on numerous tasks at one time.
- Provide organisational and administrative support to the Buying Department for personnel tasks.
- Proactively support the National Buying Administration Director and wider team by using own initiative when required.
- Work well with others and take guidance from your colleagues.
- Maintain an efficient and well-organised filing system.
- Strategic thinker, both internally and externally, with an awareness of the ‘big picture’ looking ahead.
- Take responsibility and a flexible and pragmatic approach with a clear desire to succeed.
- Remain confidential and professional with sensitive data and information.
- Work and deliver under own initiative.
- Strong team player to ensure efficiency, consistency and coverage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail and pride yourself on being organised.
- Strong technology user.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Data management and filing skills.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Detail orientated and deadline driven with the ability to multi-task.
- High levels of professionalism and discretion.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A