Do you have experience of directly managing and leading a team to achieve objectives in a target driven, stakeholder/customer focused environment?
If you like the idea of running a £multi-million store and inspiring your team to be proud of everything you’ve achieved together, you’re going to find this a hugely rewarding role.
One day could find your sorting out deliveries, placing orders and scheduling hours to meet productivity targets. The next, you might be focused on people management and performance, handling customer queries or carrying out till spot checks. And all the while you’ll handle the over-riding goals of maximising sales in your store, ensuring great customer service, minimising costs and optimizing productivity.
Our Store Managers are passionate about doing well; motivating and developing their teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining consistent high standards.
- Strong leadership skills and due diligence.
- Management of company property, cost control and sales figures.
- Regular communication with the Area Manager to ensure best practice in sales development, stock control and financial management of the store.
- All aspects of employee management, development and people performance.
- Strong operational mind-set with the ability to make short and long term business decisions.
- Passion for success and ability to motivate employees.
- Minimising costs and optimising productivity.
- Skilled in time management, cost control and boosting productivity.
- Motivated to consistently achieve targets
- An experienced people-manager.
- Used to leading teams in a fast-paced, stakeholder/customer driven environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A