Our people are everything to us! They mean more to us than we could ever describe, so we’re constantly making sure that they’re working in an environment where they feel happy, extremely motivated and can develop. For us, it’s about securing Aldi’s position as an employer of choice, and to help us on our way we’re looking for a driven and enthusiastic Instructional Designer to join the team on a 23-month fixed-term contract.
You’ll design, build and continuously improve training content using an array of creative approaches that will engage and inspire learners. It’s how we’ll achieve consistency, optimise employee retention and continue to be seen as an amazing workplace, so it’s vital you have plenty of initiative.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key suppliers.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to ensure the design of accurate training content.
- Designing training solutions in multiple formats.
- Supporting the training team by preparing and considering content for use in video, graphics and audio.
- Creating visually appealing materials and clear guidance for colleagues to present high quality training content.
- Developing new e-learning modules alongside the upkeep of current e-learning modules.
- Developing training manuals and training aids.
- Measuring the effectiveness and impact of content you produce to demonstrate return on investment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, GoAnimate and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of training and development learning theory.
- Analyse training content and know when and how to convert into effective training.
- Translate designs into visual appealing materials.
- Experience of producing blended training solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A