As one of the UK’s largest supermarkets, our Buying Teams have to keep ahead of our customers, second guessing what they want and need before they do. Without them our customers wouldn’t be able to pick up their favourite ingredients or get excited over our Specialbuys, which is why it’s so much more than just a career to the team. And as we continue with our ambitious growth plans, we need a number of motivated Pricing Assistants to join the team, helping to secure exciting products at the best prices.
- Participate in project meetings and tasks to ensure the successful implementation of the global solution.
- Identify, analyse and interpret product and pricing trends to provide recommendations.
- Assess data provided by 3rd party vendors for accuracy, and finding solutions as required.
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of information with internal/external parties ensuring an ongoing understanding of current issues, proposing actions where appropriate.
- Provide specialist subject matter support to the Buying Department – liaising with Buying Directors and Buying Managers to define and improve pricing strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships between the Pricing Team and the wider Buying Department.
- Assist in the creation of new processes to ensure accuracy and consistency across the business.
- Utilise advanced pricing software to execute pricing strategy.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Understands the strategy and priorities of the business.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new systems and tools.
- High attention to detail.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders within the business.
- Effective time management and organisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style for purpose and audience.
- Positive attitude towards change and innovation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A