The role of Cash Operation Associate is really important to us. You will work as part of the Sales Support Team to enable effective day to day support for our external BDM’s, Internal Sales and introducers. The role will also ensure a smooth day to day workflow within the various teams of Sales, Credit applications, KYC, New Business, Customer Services and Collections.
- Work closely with the Sales team and New Business team to achieve targets and agreed service levels.
- Answer queries by telephone or email in a professional and timely manner.
- Relay additional information required to our introducers
- Once fully briefed and fluent with the role and responsibilities, support other team members through training and where required for annual leave cover.
- Aid the testing and briefing of new business initiative and projects as required.
- Wherever able, promote the full range of Aldermore products and services to new and existing Introducers
- Support the work of the BDM’s on a day-to-day basis in attracting and executing new opportunities to deliver our products and services.
- Good communication and keyboard skills
- Sound organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Good team player who actively seeks work and supports others
- Passionate about customer service and is committed to ‘making it happen’.
- Commitment to quality and compliance.
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reading, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A