Website Air Creebec
As a Human Resources/Finance Administrative Assistant, you will assist the members of Human Resources and the Finance in all administrative aspects related to their department. You will provide support in the recruitment, hiring, welcoming new employees process, administer the group insurance plan and keep employee records. You will be responsible for answering/transferring calls and preparing various documents such as monthly reports, statistics, organizational charts and more. You will act as a resource person for questions from employees about their file, company policies and / or procedures. You will carry out various other mandates at the request of the Director of Human Resources and the Director of Finance.
- A College degree or Professional diploma in office technology or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Have autonomy, discretion and can handle multiple files simultaneously.
- Are bilingual, you have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
- Have good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Val-d’Or, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A