FORTUNE magazine has recognized CVS Health (a Fortune 5 company) as one of the World’s Most Admired companies for the seventh consecutive year!
Do you want to provide better access to Behavioral Health services in your community? Join the MinuteClinic team for an innovative, yet stable opportunity to provide behavioral health, as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Licensed Therapist.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Licensed Therapist, you will provide individuals and groups with the psychosocial support and education needed to address their identified mental wellbeing needs. Services include activation, assessment, diagnosis, advocacy, and delivery of counseling services in a clinic setting. In this role you must be able to collaborate with other MinuteClinic and CVS care team members as well as participating behavioral health provider groups to provide patient education and counseling, and make referrals for other services needed to support care. You may also provide care and case management or interventions designed to promote health, prevent disease, and address barriers to access to healthcare and integration and collaboration with specialty and primary care providers as needed.
• Proven excellent diagnostic, care collaboration, treatment planning, and short-term counseling skills leveraging evidence-based methodologies including but not limited to motivational interviewing, problem solving therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy
Completed Social Workers Master’s degree program from an accredited College or University
• Current and active and unencumbered Clinic Social Worker State License
• Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and team skills
• Evidence of strong crisis intervention skills
• Proven deep understanding of the psychosocial aspects of illness and health
At least 2 years of experience practicing as a licensed clinical social worker
• Previous experience in a mental health clinic or hospital setting
• Demonstrated understanding of insurance, Medicaid, Medicare billing requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A