This is a full time remote teleworker position in Virginia. The Manager, Clinical Health Services, is responsible for the oversight and management of clinical team processes; and the organization and development of high performing teams. Travel is required up to 25-40% of the time. Must reside in the Roanoke/Alleghany region.
- Ensures implementation of tactics to meet strategic direction for cost and quality outcomes.
- Creates direction and communicates a business case for change by focusing on and addressing key priorities to achieve business results.
- Identifies opportunities to implement best practice approaches and introduce innovations to better improve outcomes.
- Accountable for meeting the financial, operational and quality objectives of the unit.
- May be accountable for the day-to-day management of teams for appropriate implementation and adherence with established practices, policies and procedures if there is not supervisor position.
- Works closely with functional area managers to ensure consistency in clinical interventions supporting our plan sponsors.
- Develop, initiate, monitor and communicate performance expectations.
- May act as a single point of contact for the customer and the Account Team which includes participation in customer meetings, implementation and oversight of customer cultural requirements, and support implementation of new customers.
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring process for staff using clearly defined requirements in terms of education, experience, technical and performance skills.
- Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to serve as a model change agent and lead change efforts.
- Accountable for maintaining compliance with policies and procedures and implements them at the employee level.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret data, identify areas of improvement, and focuses on interventions to improve outcomes.
- 5+ years in clinical area of expertise.
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computer, keyboard navigation, and MS Office Suite applications.
- Active unrestricted State Licensure in applicable functional area. (e.g., RN, LPC, LCSW)
- Resides in VA, in the Roanoke/Alleghany region.
- Ability to travel with personal vehicle, 25-40% of the time. Must possess reliable transportation, active driver’s license, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- If RN, BSN degree is preferred
- Managed care experience is preferred
- Medicaid experience is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A