The Experiential and Creative Manager will support business growth and strengthen the CVS Health and Aetna brands through planning and coordinating executive and externally facing business meetings. This position also provides the design and development of creative solutions for projects including print collateral, digital, video, websites, events, and presentations. This position will report to the Experiential Solutions Director with a strong connection to the Head of Experiential Technology, Creative, & Operations. Additionally, this person will serve as a “go to” creative resource for our team and Community Affairs.
- Seeks to understand customer needs to drive new business as well as retain existing customers.
- Design, develop and deploy creative marketing solutions (HTML, OFT, PNG/JPG, EPS) to support customer meeting needs across a variety of channels that exceed client expectations.
- Develops creative assets for print/digital creative projects that bring together copy and design elements.
- Leads ideation sessions that result in the development of new and relevant meetings solutions.
- Input ongoing meeting information in briefing utilities and tools to document planning progress.
- Participates in end-to-end planning support for external meetings and provides experience and creative expertise.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment with the CVS Health enterprise strategy and conforms to the CVS Health Brand Identity standards.
- Provides hand-on guidance in overall operations and technology of Hartford, virtual and offsite meeting spaces (lights, PCs, Wi-Fi, projectors, audio, multimedia, digital and physical displays) for optimum customer experience.
- Ability to work with key internal and external constituents, including senior leaders.
- Overall ability to troubleshoot and test technology, with on-the-fly resolution.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, a must) and Microsoft Office (3-5 years)
- 3-5 years in an agency, corporate graphic design, sales support or marketing communications department
- 3-5 years with hands-on graphic design/art direction, working directly on a project team, follow corporate branding guidelines and design standards; coordinate the appearance of marketing materials such as print, digital and other collateral needs for targeted meetings; oversee the production of single and multi-faceted projects from concept through completion
- 2+ years of experience evaluating high-level communication needs and determining appropriate creative solutions for a variety of media
- Must be able to work flexible hours and occasional evenings
- Strong portfolio demonstrating robust design/HTML coding skills
- Promotes collaboration and provides teachable moments in all encounters
- Highly organized with attention to detail, metrics oriented
- Ability to handle varied projects under tight deadlines with a cool head and work with a sense of urgency
Company: Aetna Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A