Execute the services in their area(s) of responsibility with limited supervision for a moderate to large size location. Scope may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location. May include workspace set-up, Audio/Visual, catering, document production, reception, floor support and other location services. Carry out routine tasks according to guidelines and/or under supervision.
With limited supervision, complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as guest reception, greeting and welcoming visitors, workspace set-up, A/V support, document services, floor operations support or other location services.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
- May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., reception area, copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- May provide support related to on-site catering.
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering & equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy.
- May act as a point of contact for external providers (e.g., cleaning contractors).
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proactive thinker/action taker
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook
- Critical thinking skills
- Good organizational, multi—tasking and time management skills
- Comfortable with a highly visible customer facing role
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Comfortable with technology and social media (advanced skills a plus)
- Knowledge of technology/Audio-Visual setups
- Ability to take ownership and make decisions independent of customer involvement (proactive)
- Associate’s / Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (word/excel/PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of catering operations setup and breakdown
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A