Website The Exchange
As a Customer Service expert, you are the face of what we stand for. You will help our customer feel the difference in their Exchange shopping experience by providing a frictionless experience while assisting customers with refund/exchanges, questions and complaints. You’ll help customers feel welcomed and become a multitasking superstar – starting conversations, making connections, and efficiently serving each customer will be your expertise.
We offer flexible scheduling, comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, shift differential/holiday pay, and a traditional pension and 401K plan to qualifying associates. You’ll also have access to the base and its facilities, our Mass Transit program, and status as an employee of the DoD.
So what can you expect as a Customer Experience Associate – Customer Service Expert at the Exchange?
- Greet every customer with eye contact and smile in your authentic way
- Acknowledge every waiting customer as soon as they arrive to your lane to let them know you’ll be right with them
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers in appropriate conversation
- Help customers by following the proper procedure for returning/exchanging merchandise with grace and ease, assuming best intentions and apologize for inconvenience
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at the Exchange is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining the Exchange means joining a team that is devoted to you!
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT THE SOUTH POST MAIN STORE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS TO INCLUDE NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, AND HOLIDAYS.
- Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
- Must possess a welcoming and helpful attitude toward customers and other team members
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Retail experience preferred
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A