Website The Exchange
As a Customer Experience Associate at the Exchange, you will be a part of an award winning team. We are committed to hiring our military members and their families, along with anyone that wants to give back to those that serve. We offer various retail opportunities- from front-end cashiers or working in our various departments, to our Express and Class 6 stores. And by joining us, you’ll be a part of something great- we give back 2/3rd of our earnings annually to the military community.
We offer flexible scheduling, comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, shift differential/holiday pay, and a traditional pension and 401K plan to qualifying associates. You’ll also have access to the base and its facilities, our Mass Transit program, and status as an employee of the DoD.
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer customer questions
- Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
- Must possess a welcoming and helpful attitude toward customers and other team members
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Retail experience preferred
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A