Website The Exchange
As a Customer Experience Associate at the Exchange, you will be a part of an award winning team. We are committed to hiring our military members and their families, along with anyone that wants to give back to those that serve. We offer various retail opportunities- from front-end cashiers or working in our various departments, to our Express and Class 6 stores. And by joining us, you’ll be a part of something great- we give back 2/3rd of our earnings annually to the military community.
We offer flexible scheduling, comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, shift differential/holiday pay, and a traditional pension and 401K plan to qualifying associates. You’ll also have access to the base and its facilities, our Mass Transit program, and status as an employee of the DoD.
- Greet every customer with eye contact and smile in your authentic way
- Acknowledge every waiting customer as soon as they arrive to your lane to let them know you’ll be right with them
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers in appropriate conversation
- Help customers by following the proper procedure for bagging merchandise and moving large or heavy items
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at the Exchange is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining the Exchange means joining a team that is devoted to you!
- Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Able to think quickly on the spot to answer customer questions
- Willing to cross-train and work in other areas of the store, as needed
- Must possess a welcoming and helpful attitude toward customers and other team members
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Retail experience preferred
Company: The Exchange
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watertown, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A