Website 2Excel Aviation
We are looking for candidates with experience in compliance and auditing in the Civil Aviation Industry or the equivalent. Experience will ideally have been gained within a Part 145, Part 21 Subpart J & Part 21 Subpart G or equivalent environment (MAOS/DAOS) and BS EN 9100:2018.
- Investigation of design or production errors, occurrence reports and mandatory occurrence reports and preparation of associated reports.
- Undertake internal & external auditing of Part 145, Part 21G and Part 21J and ISO9100 activities, specifically supplier reviews, calibration, and supplier oversight.
- Maintain the Part 145, Part 21G, Part 21J and BS EN 9100:2018 Quality Management Systems.
- Advise and provide guidance to Aircraft Engineers on technical matters.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities and customers, where necessary.
- Development and maintenance of the approved Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) & approved Production Organisation Exposition (POE) and associated procedures and .
- Hold a formal qualification or have significant demonstrable evidence of experience and competence in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Have experience ideally within a DOA/POA/MOA environment.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to conduct internal and external audits.
- Have the ability and confidence to communicate at all levels and work effectively with all personnel.
- Have prior experience and knowledge of EASA/CAA regulations and Quality Management systems.
- Have an understanding of BS EN 9100 desirable.
- Applicants must be able to prove their right to work in the UK and hold a valid driving licence.
Company: 2Excel Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doncaster, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A